- Contains 8 magnetic triangles, 6 magnetic squares, 1 magnetic rectangle (double square).
- Includes double wheels and transforming (folding) wheels.
- Model building guide and 2D playsheet guides included.
- Makes 30 different models.
- The award-winning design and construction of Magformers helps to explore and develop children's creativity. At the core of the company, is the concept of 3D Brain Training - which helps children to develop comprehensive three-dimensional thinking through play. Internationally, Magformers has received more than 50 global educational and toy awards, including a Gold and Bronze medal in the UK Practical Pre-School Awards.
- Pieces are manufactured only for Magformers using BPA Free HQABS Plastic. Magformers has a 100% global safety record and conforms to all major global toy safety directives.
- Magformers' magnetic shapes always securely attach. Pieces are made from a specially-toughened ABS plastic and small neodymium magnets are safely sealed in the edges of each piece. But because they are free-spinning, they always connect and never repel when two pieces are brought together. Magformers are tested and approved in quality and safety standards all over the world. Children can use basic Magformers geometric shapes to create 2D 'flat' plans (known as nets), but also 3D figures. It's very easy to lay Magformers flat, forming a mathematical net, and pull them up to form 3D towers, cubes and other shapes.
- Magformers structures are always super-easy to assemble, take apart, then build again - and clean away. With Magformers magnetic construction sets, children can make hundreds of models from flowers and animals, to robots and cars and also come up with their own amazing ideas. Magformers help improve reasoning skills through the process of assembling 'flat' 2D planar (also known as 'nets') and then instantly transforming those 'nets' into 3D shapes. The sets also improve fine motor skills through touching and combining magnetic construction pieces by hand.